Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Original - Layout

Here is the layout that I did with the close to my heart papers that we rec'd at our crop 2 weekends ago. The circle chip board I embossed with embossing powder - this is a long process lol as you have to continue to add and heat to get full coverage. I distressed the edges with vineyard berry which I though would add a little color that I was looking for. I also have a circle stamp that is stamped random over the background paper again in vineyard berry. The butterfly on here is embossed then cut out. Both the circle word stamp and the butterfly come from close to my heart sets that I think were at one time stamps of the month. I used a couple photo corners from the mystickease unforgettable pack and just inked them with the vineyard berry so they would match. The little journal block also was from that my stickease set and I inked that to match too. I will do some close ups of the details but need to do during the day I don't have a great place in my house to take photos at night. A fun detail of this layout is that the butterfly is embossed in the very first embossing powder I ever bought. I don't know how long it's been since I've used it, years I'm sure but it worked perfect for this layout. So get into your stash and use something you've had tucked away for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment