Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Layout and Tag Made from a Tommy Bahama Shirt Tag

 Here is a layout that I made last night, I apologize for the not so great pics, I took them when it was dark and with my Iphone to save some time.  I just really wanted to get a post up here because I've been totally neglecting my blog. The background paper is an old My Minds Eye cardstock and the greenish-yellow butterflies were made with a Basic Gray Line, and the pink butterflies with a polka dot Amuse paper.
This is the tag before I altered it, it's like a super thick /sturdy chip board so when Dan bought these shirts that had these tags I saved them.  First I totally love tags but I knew some day I'd use in some way on a project they were just too cool to throw away.
I added a piece of paper to cover the name on the tag and then used my vintage photo ink to ink the edges all the way around the tag







This is a close up of my finished tag, I added

No comments:

Post a Comment