Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Craziness

Holy Cow, we had snow yesterday, what is that all about??? We had 80s in the beginning of April and now it's almost May and we got snow, it's not right lol!

I didn't end up having time to post that second page last night as I decided to add a few finishing touches to it and wanted to do some journaling as well, so tonight maybe : ). My evenings seem to just fly by sometimes. Ended up going to Petco last night to pick out a dog food for my oldest pug. Those of you who know me know I feed only raw human food to my pugs. Well the vet has convinced me(and believe me it wasn't easy and I'm still not 100% sold on the idea) that it will be much easier for her to lose weight this way as it's hard to count calories when you don't know how much each food contains. So I went with the Wellness Weight Management. Mainly because I trust them they had no foods in the recalls back years ago, they use good ingredients and it was super low fat so she can still get treats everyday. The best part was that Budha had a total blast going with me she's like a kid in a candy store with all the smells and stuff she was just too cute and such a good girl!!

Dan and I are meeting with a painter tonight to select the colors for painting the outside of the camp and the new deck. This should be fun! And I can't wait for it to be done and see the final results, will let you know tomorrow what we picked.
Will be back later tonight to post that layout and maybe some others.

No comments:

Post a Comment