Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome - about me

Hello everyone, well this is the first time I've ever had a blog so bear with me as I get used to it and how everything works. A little about me, I am 37, Mom to one son, Elias who is 16 yrs old and is my heart and sole. I have been with the same man for almost 11 years, Dan, who I just adore and love with all my heart. And I am owned by my 3 girly girl pugs. I have been scrapbooking for a little over 8 years now. My style has greatly changed from the first time I scrapbooked and I think I have developed my own style. I first started scrapbooking with Creative Memories which is very plain and the only embellishments they used to have back then were stickers, OMG. : ). Stick around to see how my style has developed, and see some of my layouts from way back when as well as my newest layouts and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment