Monday, April 26, 2010

I love you Layout


Here is a layout I did of my son. This was taken before the semi formal dance that he went to last year. I will be back tomorrow with details on the layout but I'm exhausted tonight so off to snuggle with the pugs a little before I go to bed.
Okay so I started with this really pretty paper from Prima, I used the letter stamps that are are also Prima to emboss the LOVE at the top in black. I took some black acrylic paint and made the hearts and the U. I used a fatter brush to create a frame with black paint and then a little white over it. Then added a couple flowers to dress it up a bit. It was a real simple layout but I wanted one that was bold and fun, something that captured my son's personality. Normally I wouldn't choose "pink" for a boy page but the color being bright like his personality and the color also going with my title it just kinda fit for me. Hopefully I will have time tonight to post the 2nd layout that goes with this one the paint was still a little wet last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment