Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Maggie - My Neice's Baby



This paper is from the Webster's Pages Lullaby Lane. I absolutely LOVE these papers and now I've been able to use them. I used my vintage pink glimmer mist and a tattered angels glimmer screen at the top and added a little glimmer mist near the turtle. I used a wood heart that I had to glimmer mist a heart (with Viva Pink) on the bingo board, then added some more glimmer mist to it (vintage pink) to color in the heart. I also used Viva Pink to color my prima flowers then added some chunky glitter to have some added bling to it. Added some Prima Pearl swirls and the little saying is a fabric cutout that goes with the lullaby lane paper. The heart is a chip board heart, I painted it with my gold paint dauber then added some chunky glitter to it. I glimmer misted (iridescent gold) my leaves that I added to the flowers. I will post some close ups later.
So I was feeling creative last night and I whipped up a page in no time of my Nephew's Wedding Invitation to add to the book I made. I actually used the Lullaby Lane Paper and wait till you see it, I think it turned out really pretty and you'd never know it was suppose to be baby paper. The colors were just perfect so I couldn't resist! Had to let it dry but will take pics tonight




No comments:

Post a Comment