Monday, June 28, 2010

Webster's Pages

I don't know if any of you are in love with Webster's Pages the way I am. Their colors are just sooo vibrant and pretty. Well I was at Stampin and Scrappin Time on Friday and they have in the new Seaside Retreat. Check out the papers here http://websterspages.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136&Itemid=199



And these papers go so well with Tattered Angels Seaside Costal Breeze collection. They have glimmer screens, and glimmer glass, stamps and glimmer chips along with Bingo Boards. I've been waiting to get my hands on all the products. I was able to find some of the glimmer screens and a pkg of glimmer glass at We B Scrappin early on but have not seen any more since. And some of their summer colors which I bought At Stampin and Scrappin Time are just pefrect to use with these pages. http://mytatteredangels.com/shop.php?cPath=25_170



I have a few projects that I have to work on and get done before this weekend. I made a wedding album for my sister to give to my nephew of his wedding (she's giving it to them on their 5th anniversary this August) and I couldn't find my copy of the invitation to include in the book but she got her hands on one and brought it this weekend so I need to do a page or 2 for that and put it in the completed book. Then my neice and nephew graduated this past weekend and will be attending my nephews graduation party Saturday and I wanted to do a page with their graduation announcement and their senior picture on is an put it in a scrapbook frame for them to have for a memory. So I hope to get a couple other things posted this week that I did take pics of but will be busy working on my projects : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment