Friday, September 24, 2010

2nd Page of my Scrapbook Challenge

So here are some more pics of Elias as a baby. I was totally loving him doing these pages but boy oh boy is he a teenager sometimes and I just wanna send him to the moon lol! He really knows how to push my buttons and is definitely too much like me haha.

These pics are of him at 4 mos old. Smiling and happy : ), still trying to get some from every stage done and into a book for his graduation next summer, we'll see if it happens.
I bought this owl stamp some time ago at stampin and scrappin time and I just LOVE it, but haven't used it. I embossed it with black embossing powder onto the dot patterned paper and then embossed it again on a piece of cream colored cardstock, I cut the whole thing out of the dot paper then cut just the head out of the cream and glued it on top so that you could see the eyes and stuff more clearly

The owls I cut out of the fabric by hand just trimmed around each owl close to the design. One of the patterned papers in this set was a stripped sheet so I cut 1" strips and made a border around the whole sheet with them. I really like that look. Then one sheet has like 4 die cut squares on the opposite side and I cut 2 of them and trimmed them a little smaller and mounted my photos on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment