Friday, September 24, 2010

First up - My scrapbook Challenge

The last all day Crop that Karen and I went to, I was giving the girls at my table challenges through out the crop. haha I'm crazy like that. So Karen emailed me awhile before this crop and said she had a scrapbook challenge for ME lol. She's so funny. She bought me this adorable owl fabric and my challenge was to use it on a page. So my first thought was that I would use it as a border down one side or something well then I was thinking ...boring, so since I can't cut straight worth crap lol, I took out my creative memories cutters and the square template (it has rounded corners) and attempted to cut out one of the owls. Well low and behold it worked! So I cut out a bunch of them and some of the apples and put them together in a quilt like pattern and frayed the edges some, cause you know how I love everything distressed : )


This is an EK success border punch that I bought and I LOVE it

There's my lil green owl, isn't he cute : ). I just happened to have this paper the coordinated with it perfectly I think it's We R Memory Keepers, it's really bright and cheery!

No comments:

Post a Comment