Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello

Wow, it's been over a week since I last posted. I've been trying to get time to photograph the pages I did at the crop I attended but between being busy and it getting dark so much earlier in the evening it just hasn't happened. I can't seem to get good photos with the lighting in my house so I typically do it outside or in our sun room but that only works if it's day time lol. I will try in the next couple of days.

I had an amazing time at the Donna Downey class. I so wish that it happened on another weekend so that I could have taken a bunch of her classes. It really was amazing and she is such a sweet down to earth person. Was really a lot of fun. And I am now addicted to scrapbooking on canvas I'm going to have a hard time going back to paper. And I may not for awhile. It is just sooooo different and I just really really enjoy it. I had about a 1/2 and hour last night free, between loads of laundry so I was working on another 12 x 12 canvas page, so far basically have done the background and I'm sooo pleased with it, wait till you see it. So now I'm on a mission to find some raw canvas that I can cut my own 12 x 12 pages from because the pre printed sheets that prima sells are like $3.00 each and well that's just a little pricey, on top of the fact that they are printed and I want them plain. So anyways going to find some time in the next couple of days to head out to commercial art supply since I'm sure that they carry what I'm looking for.

The CROP was also a blast. Had a great time with Karen and it was too funny because we both got depressed on Sunday when it was getting time to get packed up to leave. Ha I never new others were like me in that sense. I so hate when I'm having a great time and it has to end! Well we have another crop coming up, that is put on by We B Scrappin at White Eagle the second weekend in October so I've got that to look forward to and definitely am!

Super busy couple of months here for me. Next weekend we need to get up to camp to get the boat and dock out (ugh, I hate this part!) Praying for no rain!! Got the crop at White Eagle coming up, Karen and I are suppose to be working on some things for the Pug Rescue for their big Pug Social (which I have not done anything to help yet, Karen's been doing it all herself, with a sick daughter - have I mentioned how wonderful this lady is??? Amazing!) Then Elias and I are going to be going to Albany for Albany University's Open house at the end of next month. My niece has a wedding to go to coming up so I will be babysitting one weekend, and Elias has been sooo busy with school that I've been helping him with his lawn mowing jobs, ugh. I need this crop next month to relax lol. Going to make sure I bring along some wine that I really enjoy so that I can have a few drinks and unwind! : )

So please check back I'm sure in the next couple of days I will have at least some of my projects posted maybe even tonight.

2 comments:

  1. hi Sherry- so happy for you- I did do a make n take with DD at cha a year ago and she was amazing! Sure hope u post your canvas creations cuz I would LOVE to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a wonderful experience! and boy you are a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete