Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beautiful - Bo Bunny Layout

Here is one of my entries for the Bo Bunny tryouts. I took the patterned paper from the Sophie collection and used my Victorian velvet distress ink and inked the whole page and then used some perfect pearls in a spritzer bottle and sprayed them on then heat dried it, then added some walnut ink in some spots. I took another patterned paper from the same line and cut it in my cricut to make a large scalloped die cut out of it. Then I inked the edges with the Victorian velvet, I cut on side so it would be flush with the edge of my base and then cut the other side in little strips and curled it with my pencil. The scalloped piece that I cut from the one side of my die cut I flipped over and added, I had to cut out some of the curls I did to get the piece to stay. Then I cut a piece of fabric that I had I frayed the edges put that on top. I took 2 of the Bo Bunny die cuts distressed the edges, inked them in the Victorian velvet distress ink then added some gold embossing powder to the edges and corners.













here you can see the embossing powder really well and the shine of the perfect pearls on the base.





No comments:

Post a Comment