Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Details - Pugs in their Eagle's outfits

I took some tissue paper and put it on my background piece then used a matte finish glaze and just kept going over it and adding more pieces till I got the look I wanted, then I ripped the edges of it and separated it some, added some distress ink and stamped a swirl stamp in the center and added some flowers folded in half.

Here I tore the edges and then separated the paper some and inked it with my vintage photo distressing ink. The piece that looks stamped is actually a book mark that I picked up at Michael's awhile back. In their dollar section they had 2 book marks discounted to 50 cents. I thought this one made a nice accent and matched really well.


Here I ripped the edges of the papers and then inked the and stamped on the one. The pink paper is actually a piece of cardstock that I use in my glimmer mist box that has been sprayed and sprayed and sprayed when I was spraying other projects and it was really soooo pretty and matched this project I thought I'd rip a piece from it and use it.



No comments:

Post a Comment