Monday, July 19, 2010

Update

So I have been working hard on my Bo Bunny projects to submit for the design team competition. I will try to post some of them later this week but I want to get them submitted before I post them.

Karen and I went to the Stamping and Scrapbooking Expo Saturday. I have to say that although I had a great time with Karen, the show itself was not as great as years past. We actually had time to visit every booth, there weren't as many as they usually had in the past and that was disappointing to us both. I did still learn some new techniques that I hope to try in the next few weeks and will share with you.

Next couple of weeks is going to be really busy for me, I have to get Elias down to get a suit for his senior pics and next Tuesday he has his photo shoot. OMG I wish I was still at that adverstising agency so I could get the pics done for free and just pay for the actual photos to be developed. It is soooo expensive. But I think it will be worth it, I mean they only get to be a senior once. So I'm pretty excited about that!

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment