Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bo Bunny Cards

Here is my first card, it's a Christmas card I know but I just loved this line so I couldn't help myself. I used a sheet of tis the season and cut a piece (the red and white dot) to layer over the top, then I cut out a tree from one of the patterned papers and added some icandy to the bottom. The inside I stamped the Merry Christmas ( a Bo Bunny stamp and embossed with gold embossing powder. I layered another piece of the red dot paper on top, then cut an oval to layer on top of that and added some more icandy. Really simple but so cute in person.


I had a lot of fun with this card. I just love this Paradise Collection, the colors how the paper is distress and just reminds me of old wood, camp, camp fires, cape cod it's just soooo pretty. So I took a piece of water color paper and began to ink up the paper with my distress inks I used vintage photo and rusty hinge as they matched perfect with this paper, I inked the paper so that it was mottled looking and then spritzed it with some silver perfect pearls to give it some shine. I dried it with my heat gun, then I added the Bo Bunny cut out to the top after really distressing the edges and then inking them with the vintage photo, I made sure that I glued in a ways so that the edges would be up off the base a little. I curled up the one edge and I stamped the bird on the bottom in vintage photo. I took a card stock sticker from the flower child collection and because it was a little to bright yellow I inked it really well with my vintage photo and distressed the edges of it. Added a flower and icandy gem to finish it off.






No comments:

Post a Comment