Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bo Bunny Layout No. 2 - Prceless Moments

Here I started with a base paper from Bo Bunny's Peacock Lane line, and die cut paper from that line as well is added to the base page, I turned it slightly so it was off center. I inked the edges with white inked and a pale purple chalk ink. The one corner I used a craft knife and cut out part of it then folded it over and sewed it on the corners. I used a die cut I had from another project to trace and cut out the die cute with the purple flowers and circles on it and then inked the edges with matching lime green ink, then used a journal card to layer on top of that, I stamped 3 circle stamps on the journal card.. I stamped a large butterfly (from tattered angels) on the back of a coordinating piece of patterned paper and then cut it out. I inked the edges with purple chalk ink to make it stand out. I added some punched butterflies and some pearls to them, I stamped some flourishes around the butterflies with a pale pink acrylic paint and some molding paste, I thought they would stand out more but didn't so I added the dotted lines by hand with a black pen to draw in my butterflies. At the bottom I used a craft knife to cut out the edge of the die cut so my picture could fit just underneath it. I inked my title with black soot distress ink to help it stand out on the page. The blue butterfly is one that I had punched and saved awhile back on a piece of scrap paper then glimmer misted it. It has a script stamp, stamped onto it.














No comments:

Post a Comment