Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Family and Old Friends

Here is my nephew Jon who graduated and his mom and dad (my brother Terry)

I had a great weekend and I hope everyone out there had a safe and happy 4th of July weekend! I have so much to share, I'm uploading pics as we speak : ). Saturday was my nephew Jon's graduation party. He is just one year older than Elias and he and Elias were close growing up, my brother used to come over to the house with him a lot when I still lived at home with Elias and he and Elias would play together. I took care of the both of them A LOT! Ironically my brother married a girl who's younger sister I went to school with and was good friends with, she moved to NC for awhile after high school but is back now and it was so great to see her again. I had a wonderful time catching up with my 2 sisters, especially my oldest sister who I'm very close with. And I of course got some baby holding time as my niece was there with her baby : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment