Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bo Bunny Box

I decided for my project that I would make something useful, I took an old Christmas box that someone gave me and painted it tan with the Claudine Helmuth paint, let it dry then took my paint dabbers and added some polka dots with the watermelon and espresso paints. to the centers of them I added some icicle stickles then I added cutout to the front as a label so I could use it to hold my scrapbooking stuff ( thought I might use it for my ribbon) Then around the back I added a strip of paper from the Sophie Collection, added some layered flowers and icandy to the centers and stickles around the icandy to make it look more like the center of the flower. In this post and the next I tried to capture the details in different angles.


No comments:

Post a Comment