Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy busy busy

Wow summer is just flying by. I can't believe that Sunday will be August 1st. I want it to slow down, I love summer the most and the sun and it seems like I haven't had enough time to enjoy it this summer. Going to spend some time with my niece and her baby Maggie Friday, I can't wait! I will get to have Maggie all to myself, haha. She really is such a good little baby, this time I will remember my camera. Going to talk my niece into getting into scrapbooking hopefully fingers crossed!

I'm going to a weekend crop in September with my friend Karen I can't wait, it's local so we aren't staying over but still a whole weekend full of scrapbooking. I need to get myself organized between now and then so I am able to make good use of my scrappin time there!

I've got a few projects I've been working on but nothing near close to being finished, just haven't had the time this week to scrapbook at all. Will try to post some things Friday. Until then happy Scrapping : )

No comments:

Post a Comment