Monday, August 23, 2010

Another cool blog to share

I really like this lady's blog, I just recently found it and it looks like she just started it not that long ago. She has a pretty unique style of giving us ideas to scrapbook with. I took her idea when I started that mini album and pulled out a bunch of things that I wanted to use before I got started. Something I rarely if ever do. I have to say that it inspired me to use things I probably wouldn't have because I had the all pulled out. And really it made my project go all that much faster. Clean up wasn't too bad because I had everything already in a pile. Where as when I usually do a page or project I've got stuff EVERYWHERE and clean up is a chore!

http://lesleylangdontutorials.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment