Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Close ups

These pictures are of Elias at the first daycare he went to called Busy B's. They grow so darn fast, I miss being able to just hold and snuggle that little boy. : )


Here I cut a tag with a nestibilities die inked the edges with my vintage photo distress ink. Took a script stamp I had and stamped that on the tag with the vintage photo, added some velum cutouts I had, punched some flowers out of the extra paper pieces, added some glitter, and stickles, and a ribbon



this was a set of letters I had from and older close to my heart set (not sure which one it came from) the blue wasn't quite the right color so I distressed the letters with my vintage photo then used a black pen to write over the letters to make them stand out





another tag and below I took a flower stamp I had embossed it with this "queens" gold that I got at the expo, its a really nice gold then punched it out, added another punched flower on top with a pop dot, added the green circle, this comes from the die cut paper I used from pink paisley I just cut out one of the circles to use as the center of my flower.




No comments:

Post a Comment