Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Page Maps & new layout

Page maps are all the rage these days and seems like everyone is using them and creating them.
Here is a book that I use many times that is filled with "page maps". This book comes from close to my heart and can be used even if you are a brand new scrapper that's why it's so great. It gives you step by step instructions on how to create the layout right down to the measurements. But the other great thing about it, is that you can also modify or change it how ever you want but it gives you that "page map" starting point. Where you take it from there is up to you. You can purchase this book online here: http://karenbarber.myctmh.com/
Karen Barber also does workshops and scrapbook groups for anyone interested just contact her, she's really totally awesome and so patient with new scrappers : )

This is the page map I chose to use. (I know it has pugs on it how appropriate lol)


here is part of the adjoining page just to give you and idea of how the book works

and here is my layout using that page map, I did change things a little to fit the pictures I wanted to use.



No comments:

Post a Comment