Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2nd Layout that goes with Family Layout

I tried to get a close up of the title but I'm not sure it really shows it here. Here I took some letters that I didn't really care for and chalk inked them to a color that I liked and that went with my layout. Then painted on some Ranger Crackle Paint - Rock Candy. I let it dry and you get a really shiny cracked surface. Looks so much better in person.
Here is a close up of one of the flowers I layered 2 flowers then added some rock candy stickles to the edges and some colored stickles to the center (I think they were called sequins)

Here you can see the distressed stickles I added to the edge of the paper



And here is the layout that goes with the first one I posted. In the one corner I took a really big swirl stamp and embossed it with clear embossing powder and then chalk inked around it. The top flower was white and is chalk inked and I layered 2 of them for more dimension. Added pearls to the centers to give it a more wedding look and added some Prima Velvet leaves, they are my favorite they are just so elegant!


No comments:

Post a Comment