Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pebbles My Baby




Here is another Layout I did at the Crop yeterday. This layout I stamped a hero arts flower stamp several times on the side of a piece of card stock, then colored the flowers in with my copic markers. The flower at the bottom I extended the stem with a black marker. I used an envelope from a card set that I had for the pocket to my tag and the buttons are on top of a decoration I punched out from one of the cards in the same set. The envelope, tag and photo mount were all distressed with distress inks. The envelope and tag were both spritzed with glimmer mist and the photo mount and envelope were both stamped on the edges with a flower stamp in the same distress inks. The 2 inks I used where the new ones Olive and Rusted hinge. They matched great with the stuffed animal Pebbles happened to be playing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment