Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just playin around




In this photo I actually took the top of the acrylic paint and dipped it into some paint and then pressed on to the paper over sometimes re- dipping in the paint. The Blue-Green small dots I dipped an eraser on a pencil into some paint. And the random lines came from the old basting brush I dipped into paint.


















In this photo you see some circles or rings. I made these by dipping an old shower curtain ring into some paint, then just randomly pressed the ring down. You can kind of see in the background I made kind of a grid pattern, well it didn't turn out how I expected, but it was from a piece of sand paper that is used in pole sanding on a wall and it has a kinda of grid. But it's a very fine grid so it didn't work as well as I had expected it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment