Monday, May 24, 2010

Just Married - Layout

Here is a layout I did of Dan's newphew's wedding.


I found this little wooden fence in my craft stuff from a long long time ago and decided to try to use it as a mask. I really love how it turned out! I used tattered leather glimmer mist over it to get a nice brown look.


Prima felt stems and leaves and prima flowers of course. The centers of the flowers I did with pieces of jewlry that I found at a really cheap price. I stamped just married and since the whole stamp with the 2 people in the car was too big for the spot I wanted to put it I just cut out the part that I wanted to make it fit.
The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch where you get 1 large butterfly and 2 tiny ones I just love it. I added bling to the centers of the butterflies from close to my heart. They have squares that I thought looked really cute turned sideways on the butterfly so they look like a diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment