Sunday, May 2, 2010

One More Layout

Here is a layout that I did awhile back that I wanted to share with all of you. This is of Dan's Nephew who was getting married and the top picture is of Dan, his sister, brother and his brother's wife. I will post the second layout tomorrow that goes with this page. My background page is a Bo Bunny from their valentines set. On top of that I used a cream piece of card stock that I ripped the edges of then distressed them with vintage photo (my fav distress ink color). I spayed the whole card stock with glimmer mist before I ripped it and used a glimmer screen in the one corner. Then colored that with some chalk ink I took some ribbon and layered it behind the photo, inked up some flowers to match with the chalk inks added some leaves and bling. I added some distress stickles to the corners of the pages to add some texture and some shine to it. Tomorrow I will tell you how I made the Title.
Have a good evening and pug Hugs to everyone : )

No comments:

Post a Comment