Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Going Crazy

Okay so I see that my posts on Sunday all got turned around and posted sideways, I have no idea what is up with that or why it happened. I tried to correct it a couple times here but no luck, so sorry for that! : )



This week has been hectic for me and I've got a couple new layouts I've been working on hopefully in the next couple day's I'll have time to take pics and post. I've been finding that with all the craziness the place I'm finding peace is when I'm down stairs with the pugs scrapbooking. Just zoning everyone and everything out it's been my sanctity lately.

I found this blog that I wanted to share, I just adore some of the projects on here and check out the doggie luau too cute!

http://vickichrisman.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment