Monday, May 17, 2010

New Layout


Just wanted to post this layout quick. Will be back later to give details.
So In this Layout I started with this beautiful paper from We B Scrappin. It's a making memories patterned card stock. Loved the subtle pink color. The strip you see is the flip side of this paper that I cut a strip of from another sheet I had. I used this new Tim Holtz mask that I bought sprayed some glimmer mist over the mask. I originally tried a lavender clolor but it didn't stand out so I went with the walnut gold. I used some Prima lace ribbon around my photo. I took a left over piece of the paper and used the unpatterened side and stamped a background texture stamp on it. I love that aged/cracked effect! Used my CM corner scalloped corner rounder on the corners. Used some pink chalk ink to ink the edges. And punched on side with my Favorite Martha Stewart punch. I used a piece of plain cream cardstock to stamp the sentiment on and just distressed the edges. The title is a My Stickease sticker from CTMH and I chalk inked that to match my layout. I think the chalk ink I used was Angel Pink. The flowers I had weren't quite the right pink so I glimmer misted them with another pink to match better. Then I had all the wrong color leaves. The leaves I used were actually yellow. So I used vintage pink and walnut gold GM to change them to match. Then I used my acrylic paint dabber and put some Lettuce color paint on the edges of the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment